Pashupati Kaylan Parishad (PKP)- Animal shelter Details
OUR NAME (PASHUPATI KALYAN PARISHAD)
Pashupati Kalyan Parishad, our name consists of three Hindi words.
- Pashupati, a name used for the Hindu deity Shiva, which means “Lord of cattle”.
- Kalyan, meaning welfare (well being) here it pertains to the welfare of animals.
- Parishad, meaning a conglomerate of organizations (association, council).
PKP intends to promote many grassroots organizations for the welfare of animals.
Pashupati Kalyan Parishad (PKP) current status:
- It is Running a helpline-based Animal Shelter for abandoned animals in Udaipur.
- PKP is Rescuing animals from slaughter and protecting animals
- It is Providing veterinary care for rescued animals and from in local villages
- It also works with 300 self help group promoted in 17 villages of Dungarpur and Udaipur district. it has promoted a federation of these SHG’ s called Vagad Adivasi Mahila Maha Samiti (VAMAM) a registered organisation. it works with children education and women empowerment
PKP (Pashupati Kalyan Parishad) Affiliations:-
- It is Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- PKP is Registered under Societies Registration Act